Contact INFO Update
The NEOCA Scholarship is open for submissions!
The National Educational Opportunity Centers Association announces its 2022 scholarship competition. NEOCA will award scholarships to help cover recipients' educational expenses during the 2022-2023 academic year. Six scholarships will be awarded, $1000 each.
Only applicants whose sponsoring EOC TRIO program has a current NEOCA institutional membership will be considered.
1. HS Equivalency Diploma to Postsecondary Enrollment Scholarship
EOC participants seeking a high school equivalency diploma during the 2020-2021 or 2021-2022 program year can compete for a one-time award of $1000 if they have successfully completed a high school equivalency diploma and will enroll in college during the 2022-2023 academic year.
2. Postsecondary Enrollment Scholarship
EOC participants seeking postsecondary enrollment during the 2022-2023 academic year can compete for a one-time award of $1000.
- Nominations are limited to one per award per NEOCA Institutional Membership.
- Nominations must be sent electronically by email to the Scholarship Committee by the program director or staff member by July 30, 2022. A $1,000 check will be sent to the financial aid office of the college attended by the winners.
What to Submit:
1. Scholarship Application Form accompanying this memorandum.
2. Applicant Essay: Explain how EOC has assisted you in your education journey. Include information about your community involvement and extracurricular activities. Attach any related documentation.
3. The Activities List Information Form (use more than one page if necessary).
4. College transcript or HS equivalency diploma verification and enrollment verification, if available.
5. Letters of recommendation as indicated in the accompanying general and specific program qualifications.
Please email of the above materials to: Ikisha Cross, NEOCA Scholarship Committee Chair (email@example.com).
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 30, 2022!
You can download the scholarship application HERE.